Welcome to the official site of LEAF Games & Software. Your privacy is important to us!
- The ways we collect personal data about you and why we do so
- How we use your personal data, and
- The choices you have about your personal data.
If you have any question about data protection, or if you have any requests for resolving issues with your personal data, we encourage you to primarily contact us through the game so we can reply to you more quickly.
Name of the controller: LEAF games & software s.r.l.s. Oy
Address: Via Acireale, 19 00182 Roma, RM, IT
The data we collect
Data are provided primarily by the user who uses our games or interact with our Web sites, social networks and promotional channels or other services. The collected user information is related to the type of device, the game modes (e.g. completed levels and purchases) and other games or apps used on the device. In particular, according to the LEAF Games & Software services with which the user interacts, we may collect and process this types of information:
Data you provide us:
- Contact information (such as name and email address)
- Player name and password
- Profile information (such as profile photo)
- Your messages to the Service (such as chat logs and player support tickets)
- Other data you choose to give us (such as data to identify a lost account)
- Data we collect automatically
- Data about your account and game progress
- Your IP address and mobile device identifiers (such as your device ID, advertising ID, MAC address, IMEI)
- Data about your device, such as device name and operating system, browser type and language
- Data we collect with cookies and similar technologies (see more below)
- General location data
- Precise geo-location data (GPS, with your consent)
- Data about your use of the Service, such as gameplay data and your interactions with other players inside the Service
In most cases, we also create a LEAF games & software s.r.l.s.-specific ID for you when you use the Service.
Data we collect from our partners:
- Data we receive if you link a third party tool with the Service (such as Facebook, WeChat or Google)
- Demographic data (such as to determine the coarse location of your IP address)
- Data to fight fraud (such as refund abuse in games or click fraud in advertising)
- Data from platforms that the games run on (such as to verify payment)
- Data for advertising and analytics purposes, so we can provide you a better Service
Why do we collect your data and how we use user information
We guarantee that user information may be used in order to carry out research and surveys or interact with the user, for example by sending communications (including by e-mail) with that purpose. We could also create reports , analyzes and similar services to be used for research purposes or business intelligence, for example, to detect potential problems or trends regarding our services, or to test new features and new game content.
We collect your data to
- Make the Service work.
- Show personalized advertisement.
- Perform the contract, we process data necessary to
- Create accounts and allow you to play our games and use our Service
- Operate the Service
- Verify and confirm payments
- Provide and deliver products and services you request
- Send you Service-related communications
- Make the Service more suitable for our players.
- Provide a great Service to our players, we have a legitimate interest to collect and process necessary data to
- Update and develop player profiles
- Develop and improve the Service and player experience
- Manage our relationship with you
- Provide social features as part of the Service
- Customize your Service experience
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide player support
- Provide you LEAF games & software s.r.l.s. offers in the Service as well as in other websites and services, and by email
- Send you related information, such as updates, security alerts, and support messages
- Enable you to communicate with other players
- Show you personalized advertisements in the Service as well as in other websites and services (including email) we have a legitimate interest to process necessary data to
- Track the content you access in connection with the Service and your online behavior
- Deliver, target and improve our advertising and the Service (for information on how to opt-out from personalized advertisements, see section ‘Your rights and options’ below).
- Keep the Service safe and fair.
- Ensure a level playing field in the Service is a top priority for us. For more information on our acceptable use policy, see the LEAF games & software s.r.l.s. Terms of Service.
- In order to keep the Service and its social features safe and fair, to fight fraud and ensure acceptable use otherwise, we have a legitimate interest to process necessary data to
- Analyze and monitor use of the Service and its social features
- Moderate chats either automatically or manually
- Take action against fraudulent or misbehaving players
- To analyze, profile, and segment.
- In all of the above cases and purposes, we may analyze, profile and segment all collected data.
With your consent, we may process your data for additional purposes, such as using your GPS location to show you local events.
All tools and technologies used to analyze your datas by LEAF Games & Software
Social Media features and widgets
Invite a Friend
LEAF Games & Software may offer you the opportunity to opt-in to import your address book contacts or manually enter e-mail addresses so that your contacts can be located in our products and/or you can invite them to join you in. Such contact information will be used only for the purpose of sending communications to the addressee. We send these invites on your behalf and as your service provider. You agree that you and/or your friend are responsible for any text messaging rates that apply. You can opt-out from the storing of these contacts. Passwords provided to our games for importing purposes will not be stored. In addition, you or the third party may contact us at email@example.com to request the removal of this information from our database.
iOS and Android Platforms
When you use any of the LEAF Games & Software games or applications on a mobile platform, we may collect and record certain information such as your unique device ID (persistent/non-persistent), hardware type, media access control (“MAC”) address, international mobile equipment identity (“IMEI”), the version of your operating system (“OS”), your device name, your email address (if you have connected to Facebook or Google+), and your location (based on your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address). This information is useful to us for troubleshooting and helps us understand usage trends. ?
We may collect your location based information for the purpose of providing you with the correct version of the application. We will not share this information with any third party. If you no longer wish to allow us to track or use this information, you may turn it off at the device level. Please note, the application may not work properly if we are unable to tell where you are coming from.
In addition, we create a unique user ID to track your use of our Service. This unique user ID is stored in connection with your profile information to track the LEAF games & software games you are playing.
Google+, Facebook and game centers
You can log in to our products using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect, Google Play Games, Apple’s Game Center, or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name, email address, and resume to pre-populate our sign up form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this Web site to your profile page to share with others within your network.
We may collect and record information through the SN Service in accordance with the policies and terms of that SN Service. The information we collect when you connect your user account to an SN Service may include: (1) your name, (2) your SN Service user identification number and/or user name, (3) locale, city, state and country, (4) sex, (5) birth date, (6) email address, (7) profile picture or its URL, and (8) the SN Service user identification numbers for your friends that are also connected to LEAF Games & Software games.
If you want us to delete the data we receive from Facebook, Game Center or Google+ about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We and our marketing and outsourcing partners, affiliates, or analytics and advertising service providers that use technologies such as cookies, beacons, scripts, and tags to identify a users computer/device and to mind things about your visit, like preferences and user name and password. Information contained in a cookie may be linked to your personal information, such as your user ID, for purposes such as improving the quality of our services, tailoring recommendations to your interests, and making the Service easier to use. You can disable cookies at any time, although you may not be able to access or use features of the Service.
We use standard security practices, including encryption, passwords and physical security measures, to protect your personal data from unauthorised access and disclosure. Your user account information is stored on a secure server with firewall protection. If a user enters sensitive data (such as a credit card number), we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
If you have any queries about the security of our services, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time on email@example.com.
Who can see your data
Apart from LEAF games & software s.r.l.s., your data can be accessed by others in the following situations:
Other players and users.
Social features are a core component of our games. Other players and users may, for example, see your profile data, in-game activities and read the messages you have posted.
Partners working for LEAF games & software s.r.l.s.
LEAF games & software s.r.l.s. has partners to perform services for us. These partners process your data only at and according to LEAF games & software s.r.l.s.´s instructions to provide the Service, such as hosting, player support, advertising, analytics and fraud prevention.
Other companies and public authorities.
In order to combat fraud and illegal activity, we may exchange data with other companies and organizations and provide it to public authorities in response to lawful requests.
We may also disclose your data based on your consent, to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our players or others.
Advertising and Social Media partners.
The Service includes features from our partners, such as social media interaction tools and in-game advertising. These partners may access your data and operate under their own privacy policies. We encourage you to check their privacy policies to learn more about their data processing practices.
International data transfers
Our Service is global by nature and your data can therefore be transferred to anywhere in the world. Because different countries may have different data protection laws than your own country, we take steps to ensure adequate safeguards are in place to protect your data as explained in this Policy.
Your rights and options
Opt-out of marketing emails and other direct marketing.
You may opt-out of receiving promotional communications, such as marketing emails from us by following the instructions in such communications.
Opt-out of targeted advertising.
You can opt-out of interest-based advertising on mobile applications by checking the privacy settings of your Android or iOS device and selecting “limit ad tracking” (Apple iOS) or “opt-out of interest based ads” (Android). For personalized in-game offers opt-out, you can use the options provided in the game settings.
Access the personal data we hold about you.
If you request, we will provide you a copy of your personal data in an electronic format.
Your other rights.
You also have the right to correct your data, have your data deleted, object how we use or share your data, and restrict how we use or share your data. You can always withdraw your consent, for example by turning off GPS location sharing in your mobile device settings.
We will respond to all requests within a reasonable timeframe. If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact your local data protection authority within the European Economic Area.
Cookies and similar technologies
How do we protect your data
In order to help ensure a secure and safe player experience, we are continuously developing and implementing administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect your data from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration.
We retain your data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you the Service. We will for example periodically de-identify unused game accounts and we regularly review and de-identify unnecessary data.
Note that if you ask us to remove your personal data, we will retain your data as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data about or direct or target interest based advertising to anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Services. If you are under 13, please do not send any data about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal data. If we learn that we have collected personal data about a child under age 13, we will delete that data as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any data from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us.
Changes to the Policy
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. If we decide to change this Policy, we will post those changes on this page and update the date at the top of the page. The changes will be effective when posted. Please check this page on a regular basis so that you remain aware of what information we collect and how we use it.